Cornwall Football Forum

keeper still looking for a club

• 2 weeks later...

Try Troon reserves they need a keeper as theirs has left and they keep asking me but I'm unable to play due to work and family commitments.

Besides which you are Holmans through and through. In the absence of Pitty we rely on you to keep us amused/informed of the exploits of that mixed bag of lovable weirdos who were Holmans in the wonder years and now sadly relegated (but I'm sure reinvigorated) as Holmans reserves. I look forward to more stunning match reports.

Try Troon reserves they need a keeper as theirs has left and they keep asking me but I'm unable to play due to work and family commitments.

Besides which you are Holmans through and through. In the absence of Pitty we rely on you to keep us amused/informed of the exploits of that mixed bag of lovable weirdos who were Holmans in the wonder years and now sadly relegated (but I'm sure reinvigorated) as Holmans reserves. I look forward to more stunning match reports.

Haha was Holmans through and through and still always check for there scores but you never know especially if it's the right offer.

Can confirm connorjamesopie turned out for Perranwell res yesterday. Hopefully he can stick the season out and we can put this repetitive thread to bed for a while.

Tempted to run a sweepstake on the timing of it's next appearance

I'll have a Saffron Bun on January, Peggy, or is that too general, did you need a specific day/date/ time?

Connor Opie owes substantial fines to St Agnes AFC and should not have been playing for Perranwell as both he and the club know until his debts are discharged.

We had spoken to the Trelawney League who had advised Perranwell of his outstanding debt - they rang us and assured us he would not play until his fine was resolved.

Very sad to hear he played. Watch this space - again!

PLEASE SEE NEXT POST!

Following a further call from Perranwell today it transpires that Connor Opie signed on a match day registration and played as a substitute - once the registration was submitted to the league Perranwell were then advised of his outstanding fines and did not play him thereafter.

Perranwell didn't tell us they had already played him before contacting us but as their knowledge of the situation didn't come to light until after that first match they are not therefore responsible for Connor's actions. Clearly players know what fines they have outstanding and monies due to previous clubs - it would be great if they sorted them and didn't cause problems for clubs!

St Agnes AFC wish Perranwell success for the rest of the season (except next Saturday of course at Enys Parc!!)