Cornwall Football Forum

Just incase you've been under a rock for the last 6 weeks, Plymouth Parkway FC are delighted to remind you that their first Home Pre Season friendly of 2017/18 season will be against Plymouth Argyle FC this coming Saturday,

8th July

There will be a full program of activity for the day and will include a FanFest performed by the sensational Barnet Brothers, Rick O’Shay and Dave Banana prior to the game, There will also be live entertainment following the game from Natural Harmony.

The game will kick off at 13:00 at Bolitho Park on Saturday 8th July 2017.

Fanfest will start at 11:00, and will have entertainment for everyone.

There will also be a FREE bouncy castle and slide for the young at heart along with burger wagons, doughnut stalls and icecream van.

Tickets for the game will cost £10 for Adult and £5 for children and will include the fanfest,

the match and the after match live entertainment.

On line ticket sales have been outstanding, and to buy your tickets before Saturday game, you can visit the ground anytime between 1530 and 2000 tonight and Thursday and all day on Friday 7th July

1 hour ago, Fanfare said:

Which Argyle XI will it be? Another Argyle XI are playing at Saltash at 3.30 on the same day.

P.A.S.O.T.I reckon Carey will be at Plymouth game

4 hours ago, gingerninja said:

Good value for money, think I'll pop along! 

I totally agree Ginger, Parkway charging a tenner for a pre match FanFest , 90 minutes of football and then live entertainment looks a great deal . Not sure who the finance manager is at Saltash but charging £9 for just a game of football seems ridiculous, especially as you still have the Toll to pay...that makes £10.50 in my books.

Now, according to the This is Plymouth website tonight, Chris Errington will be broadcasting live coverage of the game from Kimberly Stadium..so sit back have another beer, enjoy the live singers at Bolitho Park and watch the Saltash game on your phone for free and save yourself £10.50

25 minutes ago, ODDBALL said:

I totally agree Ginger, Parkway charging a tenner for a pre match FanFest , 90 minutes of football and then live entertainment looks a great deal . Not sure who the finance manager is at Saltash but charging £9 for just a game of football seems ridiculous, especially as you still have the Toll to pay...that makes £10.50 in my books.

Now, according to the This is Plymouth website tonight, Chris Errington will be broadcasting live coverage of the game from Kimberly Stadium..so sit back have another beer, enjoy the live singers at Bolitho Park and watch the Saltash game on your phone for free and save yourself £10.50

I have been trying to find how to watch this match on my phone, can someone help me please, I have a Nokia 3310. Many thanks :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, PUGWASH said:

Ar Ar me hearties . Ive been away for a while and now back home for a bit. I may sail accross the water to watch this one . I love a good knees up.

Oh no !!!!!!!!   :wacko:

There will be memebers of the club at Bolitho Park between 1600 and 2000 tonight should anyone care to purchase their advanced tickets for this saturdays game.

£10 adults

£5 u16s and conc

This price includes the pre match Fanfest and after match entertainment from Natuarl Harmony

RVP

Ok guys.. after another very successful day with loads of people taking advantage of buying their tickets in advance, Bolitho Park is now shut . Gates open tomorrow  at 11am TICKET ARE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE. 

A massive thanks to everyone who mucked in today ( you know who you are) your help and time is very much appreciated. 

See you all tomorrow  

RVP 👍⚽️❤️

Ar Ar me hearties . well I enjoyed that . Thankyou to all the Parkway set up for a lovely afternoon. The grand kids loved it. And the wife had a good feed. Har har. Nice to put face to a name Rocky lol. Great to see me old sparring partner Stu. I think Parkway will give my boys a run for their money next season. Thnx again.

27 minutes ago, PUGWASH said:

Ar Ar me hearties . well I enjoyed that . Thankyou to all the Parkway set up for a lovely afternoon. The grand kids loved it. And the wife had a good feed. Har har. Nice to put face to a name Rocky lol. Great to see me old sparring partner Stu. I think Parkway will give my boys a run for their money next season. Thnx again.

Parkway to sail onto exciting new adventures this season, or lose their way and run adrift? What's your opinion Pugwash? 

Safe voyage back to North Cornwall.

Ar Ar me hearties . well WayofthePark, me thinks there is promotion on the horizon for Parkway and Im sure my old mate Stu boy will av a couple of shandies to celebrate

It must have been a long one RVP!! Maybe the sun got to you as I reckon Parkways goal was nodded in by Mikey Williams and Argyles 3rd was Wylde and not Ainsworth. I stand to be corrected as I could not watch from my normal spot due to it being taken over by the visiting Green Army some of whom said they might come back for the odd game now and then. :thumbsup::)

32 minutes ago, Tractor Boy said:

It must have been a long one RVP!! Maybe the sun got to you as I reckon Parkways goal was nodded in by Mikey Williams and Argyles 3rd was Wylde and not Ainsworth. I stand to be corrected as I could not watch from my normal spot due to it being taken over by the visiting Green Army some of whom said they might come back for the odd game now and then. :thumbsup::)

OOOOps bad buzz's I took my info from www.greensonscree.co.uk   they have 80ish pictures taken during the day with a little dit about each.

Apologies for the mis-leading information...can only blame it on the Thatchers Rep :drink: