Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevin richards

Godolphin Atlantic pre season

11 posts in this topic

Godolphin will commence pre season training on Wednesday 21st June starting at 6-45 on the Tretherris school playing field. The new management team of Kevin Richards, coach Simon Westlake & Goalkeeping coach David Leonard look forward to meeting all current players, & anyone looking to join a well run ambitious club competing in the highest league in Cornwall, are more than welcome to come & have a session & a chat with any of us. 

21 hours ago, kevin richards said:

Godolphin will commence pre season training on Wednesday 21st June starting at 6-45 on the Tretherris school playing field. The new management team of Kevin Richards, coach Simon Westlake & Goalkeeping coach David Leonard look forward to meeting all current players, & anyone looking to join a well run ambitious club competing in the highest league in Cornwall, are more than welcome to come & have a session & a chat with any of us. 

Have u made any signings yet kev think after last season leaking goals u need to sure up the back good luck for the season 👍

Thank you to all the guys who attended our 1st training session tonight & glad that you all enjoyed it. Nice to see 1 or 2 new faces who will undoubtedly improve the squad & provide competition for the quality we already have. Our next session is next Monday 26th at 7pm on Tretherris school pitches, hopefully some more new faces will be in attendance. Anyone wishing to join in, is more than welcome.

Sounds as if you have made a great start/impression Kevin. Good luck. I am sure your Red & White near neighbours will be looking on in envy & continue their obsession with Godolphin! Got to fear for Newquay this season as with the player improvements a lot of the sides at the basement from last season have made already this summer I can see Newquay as Red Hot favourites for Relegation

2 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Sounds as if you have made a great start/impression Kevin. Good luck. I am sure your Red & White near neighbours will be looking on in envy & continue their obsession with Godolphin! Got to fear for Newquay this season as with the player improvements a lot of the sides at the basement from last season have made already this summer I can see Newquay as Red Hot favourites for Relegation

Oh what joy! Another positive post from Leeds United. And glad I'm not one of their players or fans sat reading that sort of comment it would probably Make me want to give up before I've begun !!!

personally I wish all the teams well for next season and just remember leeds it's not all about winning, it's meant to be the taking part that counts as well ! Good luck to Newquay and to Godolphin for next season 😃(I've added a smiley face for Leeds United and hopefully he may cheer the hell up!!! )

Bobjfh and Sticker Forever like this

Good old Leeds United, he's managed to turn a thread about Kevin at Godolphin into his usual Newquay bashing! Quite sad he's still got a grudge against the club after 30 odd years and revels in a difficult time for them!?!

46 minutes ago, Sticker Forever said:

Good old Leeds United, he's managed to turn a thread about Kevin at Godolphin into his usual Newquay bashing! Quite sad he's still got a grudge against the club after 30 odd years and revels in a difficult time for them!?!

At least Newquay don't have to bring in an ast manager from over 50 miles away

11 minutes ago, karaoke said:

At least Newquay don't have to bring in an ast manager from over 50 miles away

I'm sure i read in a previous thread that Kevin lives in Camborne! Apologies if wrong. 

20170625_163935.png

Kevin said to me on here he lived in Camborne when i said its a long journey from Portheleven and he said he didnt live there looking forward to seeing him at Godolphin and i will bet Leeds that Godolphin will have a better season than Newquay and im sorry to say they got to be favourites for relegation have they signed anyone i havnt heard .I better keep quiet what position i would like godolphin to fill think u may all guess where it is

10 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Kevin said to me on here he lived in Camborne when i said its a long journey from Portheleven and he said he didnt live there looking forward to seeing him at Godolphin and i will bet Leeds that Godolphin will have a better season than Newquay and im sorry to say they got to be favourites for relegation have they signed anyone i havnt heard .I better keep quiet what position i would like godolphin to fill think u may all guess where it is

Talking about Simon Westlake, last season at Plymstock

59 minutes ago, karaoke said:

Talking about Simon Westlake, last season at Plymstock

Simon works in Truro. !!!  Can I ask Karaoke if he knows how far it is from Coverack to Newquay. ???  38.2 miles to save you looking. Not a lot of difference is there. !