Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kernowlad

Transfer rumours

Casey Adams is in talks with a new club. A lot of the perranwell lads are following him apparently. Could spell disaster for the well. 

3 minutes ago, The Magician said:

Casey Adams is in talks with a new club. A lot of the perranwell lads are following him apparently. Could spell disaster for the well. 

Burger King f.c

22 minutes ago, For your eyes only said:

I can understand after a very successful Bournemouth tour, why the players could follow him.

I've heard he's opening up a Chinese restaurant.. are you available for sponsors next season? 

Latest news.... winger matt lane is swapping his blue and back shirt for a black and white shirt for the coming season... we wish him all the best at St Agnes confirmed from ex perranwell manger Casey adams.

Never heard of Casey Adams, or Dominic Pullen but you guys on here are going to turn them in to anorexic's the way you are going on about their weight issues. Poor guys, they sound like they are carrying a bit of excess & enjoy a burger or two big deal 

8 hours ago, The Magician said:

I can confirm this is true. Major fall out after laughing gas canisters were put up his bum on Perranwell tour 

Still laughing at dinner tonight, managed to risk one cheek on the chair though, Holmans been on our phone all day, keen to sign any man that can take 8 canisters apparently!

Dom Pullen would be an asset to any combination team just look up his record ,  not my favourite person on the pitch but he knows where the net is ,Casey has done a good job at Perranwell  and made them a very hard team to beat especially at home ,  I know sometimes banter can overstep being funny into becoming personal .

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:02, Paradise said:

On other news ex perranwell moaner Luke brabyn is off to Falmouth town major snakey move 🐍

The Magician you are class.....

15 hours ago, Footballfollower said:

I heard from reliable source that Dom Pullen leaving Perranwell as previous issues with the new manager coming in......doubt he will get in at Carharrack though

He'll walk into the Carharrack team....

1 minute ago, stokefan1 said:

Joel mcwilliams from St Ives, tj lobb from penwith not sure who from St just though

I think Tom Mannering but could be wrong