Jump to content
Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peths7

Transfer signings/ new players

Recommended Posts

Nope! Everyone is going to be loyal and stay with the same sides as last year 👀

Apart from Dan Pethick who's been linked with the st Dom managers job-going to take most of his dads callington side and push for the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive heard a few wispers around Torpoint AFC .

 Luke dodderidge is going first team with Ben Applegate. Ben Walters been released apparently. Darren hicko is running the second team . Lost a few and signed a few. Be a tough year for them next year if rumours are true. Can't see them walking away with it like they have the last 3 years .. Parkway will win it . heard there paying there second team next year little incentives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hedgerow said:

The only incentive the lads will get is a weekend in Minehead for winning the league/cup double

More than the -£5 the torpoint lads are on! 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rob brown said:

Nope! Everyone is going to be loyal and stay with the same sides as last year 👀

Apart from Dan Pethick who's been linked with the st Dom managers job-going to take most of his dads callington side and push for the league. 

Ha ha who's dan pethick he ain't played for years. 😂😂😂😂 😉😉 rumours has it he thinks this is his year in the Swpl 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7 June 2017 at 18:10, Slidetackletechnician said:

Ive heard a few wispers around Torpoint AFC .

 Luke dodderidge is going first team with Ben Applegate. Ben Walters been released apparently. Darren hicko is running the second team . Lost a few and signed a few. Be a tough year for them next year if rumours are true. Can't see them walking away with it like they have the last 3 years .. Parkway will win it . heard there paying there second team next year little incentives. 

Slidetackletechnician u speak utter crap . Rumours from the mill are they are stronger than ever. The likes of Ben applegate , Luke doddy Lewis pacey Ben waters Dan hicks should all be playing higher level . But there all staying on next year as a group to challenge for all honours next year. Don't know where u got your information from. As for parkway reserves there a pub team be lucky to finish top 3 . Can't wait to watch  the new season ahead . Going to be interesting to see it unfold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thebagdeontheshirt said:

Slidetackletechnician u speak utter crap . Rumours from the mill are they are stronger than ever. The likes of Ben applegate , Luke doddy Lewis pacey Ben waters Dan hicks should all be playing higher level . But there all staying on next year as a group to challenge for all honours next year. Don't know where u got your information from. As for parkway reserves there a pub team be lucky to finish top 3 . Can't wait to watch  the new season ahead . Going to be interesting to see it unfold 

A pub team ? 😂😂😂

On 6/7/2017 at 18:10, Slidetackletechnician said:

Ive heard a few wispers around Torpoint AFC .

 Luke dodderidge is going first team with Ben Applegate. Ben Walters been released apparently. Darren hicko is running the second team . Lost a few and signed a few. Be a tough year for them next year if rumours are true. Can't see them walking away with it like they have the last 3 years .. Parkway will win it . heard there paying there second team next year little incentives. 

Where did you hear Parkway are paying the reserves ? 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-7 at 14:44, cornishyaya said:

Dan pethick to st Stephens borough £5 a game, a friction burn as long as st doms booking list and a pocket full of rubbercrumb 

I have spoke to him and he is very much looking forward to his new management roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×