Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Footballfollower

Management Changes in Combo

1 hour ago, Footballfollower said:

Seems to be a lot of managerial changes in the Combo league for next season!! Why is this??

Heard Casey Adams stepping down at Perranwell, Falmouth Town changed manager, Newquay potentially changing.........

Any others???

I think there's change at Penryn? But I could be wrong. Surprised to hear Casey is stepping down, he's done a quality job there!

53 minutes ago, Tempo said:

I think there's change at Penryn? But I could be wrong. Surprised to hear Casey is stepping down, he's done a quality job there!

I did hear that rumour. Rumour has it Simon Fisher taking over at Perran??? Knows the club, but inexperienced!

Not many who know the club better than Fish though, has to start somewhere and not like they have a reserve side to get the practice in. Knows the pitch, knows the players, good luck to him! Plenty of experienced lads still at that club to help him if he needs it.

2 hours ago, Footballfollower said:

I did hear that rumour. Rumour has it Simon Fisher taking over at Perran??? Knows the club, but inexperienced!

I thought Simon Adams AKA Shifty was taking over at Ryn - although nothing seems to have been confirmed. Is Casey Adams going anywhere else?

Simon Fisher is taking over at the Well as Joint Manager with Phil Reece. Phil has been Casey's assistant and knows the club as well as anyone. Casey has done a brilliant job the past three seasons and will be missed, but he has a young family and wants a break from the time commitments of managing, He says he will still be there to watch and give us stick from the sidelines on a Saturday! We wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him as Ringmaster of the end of season tour!

Don't think people realise how much a manager puts into their club, frequently getting players cry off sometimes an hour before kickoff. Managers think about their team all week and get let down at the last minute only if they are lucky enough will they have a second team manager who will or can help out.when you do this for a few seasons it will!! Wear you down