Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danielburt8

Trelawny league division 2

Culdrose 3.0 exiles

quute simply we was awful tonight apart from a select few. Lost 2nd 3rd 4th balls most of the game and kept trying to play long ball which doesn't work against side who can knock the ball around. Just an off night for Exiles. Look forward to the return game Saturday and hopefully seal the league. 

At least you say it as it is Dan , always an honest match report . Just surprised you are the only one who bothers but when Penwith win the rest are queuing up to tell us how good you are and how average Mabe strikers are ! Perhaps your defence are not as good as they think . Back to back defeats not had that for a while , must be human after all 😉 2 games to go yours to lose   ?

To be honest I couldn't defend our performance at all today. 80% of us didn't leave the changing room. I kbow we can play the football to beat culdrose mawnan ect but recently we have just gone back to pumping the ball up field. It works against teams struggling but not sides like them mentioned above. We missed josh Findlay today who has been solid for us in the midfield. Think tonight is a wake up call for us. I expect a much improved performance back on our own pitch it will be a good watch! 

Yea agree with you dan we weren't good enough last night take nothing away from culdrose deserved winners on the night look forward to Saturdays reverse fixture nice to see jack there from mabe to manage them lol..

i was just looking at the div 2  table , if culdrose win 2mro and penwith draw or lose to mabe then culdrose win the league , 

makes it interesting end to the season in div2 , nobody mentioned culdrose at start of season ,

Looks like Div 2 and Div 3 could both go to the last game of the season to decide winners and Prem (other than CSM) / Div 1 have been hotly contested - means the leagues are settling down. Well done to all involved.

1 hour ago, GEACH1 said:

i was just looking at the div 2  table , if culdrose win 2mro and penwith draw or lose to mabe then culdrose win the league , 

makes it interesting end to the season in div2 , nobody mentioned culdrose at start of season ,

With the likes of shaun Parker, Chris reed, Chris breasley etc ex helston junior cup winners plus some other very good players think for them they've had consistency in squad selection where over recent seasons that hasn't been the case... everyone known for while on there day culdrose capable beating anyone