Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
somersetspur

Truro City,season tickets.

51 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, somersetspur said:

So after all your moaning,are you all of a sudden,satisfied.?

Where have I been moaning? You do enough for both of us.      

I have yet to see anything to excite the locals  a bit of same as.

You too should see why I think season ticket sales are vital.

For the football on offer I think a £168 season ticket is where 

I would have priced them. Sales provide the funds for new signings.

16 minutes ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Where have I been moaning? You do enough for both of us.      

I have yet to see anything to excite the locals  a bit of same as.

You too should see why I think season ticket sales are vital.

For the football on offer I think a £168 season ticket is where 

I would have priced them. Sales provide the funds for new signings.

Dear Ivor,I have spent many a hour at away games in the pre match beverage session,over the last season listening to you slag the Club off,because of what has been going on.

I speak my mind,I tell it in pub, and I tell it on Social media,if it is labelled moaning or what ever,thats up to you people.

But i tell you something,a lot of my moaning and groaning,dont end up to far from what actually happens.

The Chairman informs us  on season ticket sales,news is they have exceded last seasons figure,and heading for a record.

Sorry.

There were no season tickets last season after a lack of interest.

On 2017-5-24 at 21:30, somersetspur said:

Dear Ivor,I have spent many a hour at away games in the pre match beverage session,over the last season listening to you slag the Club off,because of what has been going on.

I speak my mind,I tell it in pub, and I tell it on Social media,if it is labelled moaning or what ever,thats up to you people.

But i tell you something,a lot of my moaning and groaning,dont end up to far from what actually happens.

Oh dear here we go Dave's usual RUBBISH - if that's the best defence you have we are staring relegation head-on.

On those away trips you and I rarely spend much time talking, as you are aware we say hello exchange a few pleasantries and spend most of our time with those we travelled to the game with, you also know my disagreement centres around what happened at Maidstone and there being no apology, also the rift between supporters and club or vice versa not helped by some poor PR. Oops I almost forgot in the EXCITEMENT and our banning for anything on the TCFC media go round.

DON'T WORRY - there will be quite a number of times I shall be away on my football travels with 4 trips already booked to watch England I booked the last one to Vilnius for the game in October this morning, that follows the Malta trip in September so that must make you feel better.The silence should be deafening.

7 hours ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Oh dear here we go Dave's usual RUBBISH - if that's the best defence you have we are staring relegation head-on.

On those away trips you and I rarely spend much time talking, as you are aware we say hello exchange a few pleasantries and spend most of our time with those we travelled to the game with, you also know my disagreement centres around what happened at Maidstone and there being no apology, also the rift between supporters and club or vice versa not helped by some poor PR. Oops I almost forgot in the EXCITEMENT and our banning for anything on the TCFC media go round.

DON'T WORRY - there will be quite a number of times I shall be away on my football travels with 4 trips already booked to watch England I booked the last one to Vilnius for the game in October this morning, that follows the Malta trip in September so that must make you feel better.The silence should be deafening.

OK Ivor,have it your way.You never speak to me about Truro City.

And I speak rubbish.

4 hours ago, somersetspur said:

OK Ivor,have it your way.You never speak to me about Truro City.

And I speak rubbish.

David, lighten up mate, it was only last week you referred to one of my postings as rubbish, how could I resist  :)

On 2017-5-18 at 15:23, somersetspur said:

Truro City are offering a season ticket for £210:00 Supporters Club members £190:00.

Concession season ticket is £168:00.Supporters Club members £148:00.

Wealdstone ,who are in Truro League,are currently offering their season tickets at £99:00.

Are Truro City's good value,and would you buy one.

I wont.

£99 is cheap but cost you over £100 to travel up and back for home games tho won't it