Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WendronOfficial

Results Wednesday 17th May

We hosted CSM tonight in our final match of the season. Really good performance from us, resulting in a 2-1 win for ourselves. 

CSM are great bunch of boys, can't knock them. Know they had a few out but still a strong side. 

Great for us to get a few of our u16s a taste of men's football, putting in some great performances too. 

Well worked goal finished by Ben Coleman in the first half, had one that looked to have crossed the line in a scramble but can't blame the ref as I didn't think it had either. 

Went 2 up after some great build up play, which was finished with the defender lobbing the ball over his keeper in one of the best live own goals I've seen. CSM pulled one back from a scuffed corner that was bundled home. 

Extremely well refereed by Paul Murphy - thanks to him for stepping in - top ref and man! Although he didn't give us a stonewall pen 😉 

Enjoy your 'off season' all! 

On 17/05/2017 at 22:31, WendronOfficial said:

We hosted CSM tonight in our final match of the season. Really good performance from us, resulting in a 2-1 win for ourselves. 

CSM are great bunch of boys, can't knock them. Know they had a few out but still a strong side. 

Great for us to get a few of our u16s a taste of men's football, putting in some great performances too. 

Well worked goal finished by Ben Coleman in the first half, had one that looked to have crossed the line in a scramble but can't blame the ref as I didn't think it had either. 

Went 2 up after some great build up play, which was finished with the defender lobbing the ball over his keeper in one of the best live own goals I've seen. CSM pulled one back from a scuffed corner that was bundled home. 

Extremely well refereed by Paul Murphy - thanks to him for stepping in - top ref and man! Although he didn't give us a stonewall pen 😉 

Enjoy your 'off season' all! 

Woah you'll have the whole referee police on you in a minute 😂😂😂