• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
100%cornish

Cardiff on west country tour

12 posts in this topic

So Neil Warnocks Cardiff are coming to Cornwall to play Tavistock 17th july and 19th Bodmin also hes bringing a under 23 team down who are managed by Craig Bellamy and they will be playing S t Austell on the 20th July so thats the start of my pre season matches to watch i love pre season footy they will also be playing Plymouth Argyle on fri 21st July at Home Park

On 01/05/2017 at 19:49, 100%cornish said:

So Neil Warnocks Cardiff are coming to Cornwall to play Tavistock 17th july and 19th Bodmin also hes bringing a under 23 team down who are managed by Craig Bellamy and they will be playing S t Austell on the 20th July so thats the start of my pre season matches to watch i love pre season footy they will also be playing Plymouth Argyle on fri 21st July at Home Park

Coming to Cornwall to play Tavistock? 100%, you need a map!  

Well done to those Duchy sides and he ones up North who are hosting these fixtures. Neil loves bringing his sides down and it is a great experience for those involved. Yes it may come at an initial cost, but the money is made back and some on most occasions. Great to see a Championship side come down to this neck of the woods. 

Great bit of publicity and a great experience for those involved! 

Rayvon likes this