Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

39 minutes ago, Tribute said:

Just seen on twitter Harry Evans signed for Bodmin 

So St Austell have no management team, yet, to shape next season. Have lost Harry Evans and always rumours about Goldie and Liam going to Helston - could be a long pre-season for them. 

ATL    5

Ben Cross (Tavistock) off to Willand Rovers after winning the league with Tavistock, fantastic move for the turkish ferret...

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

Hes said it himself on his twitter account he thanks St Austell for 3 great years he would be a great signing for BODMIN class player

No what I mean is the signing on forms aren't available to sign until 1 June so he can't have signed yet !!  I'm sure he will do but now sent Austell management may be staying he may think again? But I agree very good player for his age and still lots more to learn. Not quite sure if he is a midfielder winger or a striker but oozes confidence

On 23/05/2017 at 18:13, jft96 said:

Dan Carne, Ben Williams, Charlie Young, Mike Arscott, and Ryan Barnes all to Penzance! 

Ryan Barnes wouldn't drop from Falmouth peninsula premier surely?  Who had very good season or penzance have put big money up..  but they did that end last season and still struggled 

Everyone expected penzance to strengthen massively this year!!  they'll be lots on way out of there too I'd imagine 

I think you could be right Stokefan about the departures from Penzance! If as you say penzance are going to spend big it could temp a few to drop a league etc. 

19 minutes ago, paul pearce said:

Wouldn't shout 2 quick Leedsunited about management team at St AUSTELL. Perhaps u should have it go

They already tried to lure Gilby!! Must be a little embarrassing for them to be knocked back by your rivals manager, even having offered a huge transfer War chest to play with as well!

33 minutes ago, TURNIP TED said:

Wow , where did Marypoppins come from. Not been on here for a while. Typical pop at Plymouth Parkway. I can not see those players leaving.

Well I've heard the same from a very reliable source.  I've heard 2 more are making the short leap over the river too

4 hours ago, leedsunited said:

They already tried to lure Gilby!! Must be a little embarrassing for them to be knocked back by your rivals manager, even having offered a huge transfer War chest to play with as well!

To be fair Bodmin must of offered Harry more then st austell cause he hasn't gone there to play in front of a big crowd 😂😂

Got talking in the waiting room at Treliske hospital this afternoon to a Truro supporter he said they are going to invite the 2 Ladnricmbe lads to join for preseason training Ryan Barnes is staying at Falmouth and Ryan Richards is leaving Saltash and going to Tavistock to replace Hobbs more rumours but i cant see Ryan Barnes going to Penzance hes too good to drop down a league would x to see himin goal at Godolphin Way hes very similair to old goalie Sean Semmens

1 hour ago, Tribute said:

To be fair Bodmin must of offered Harry more then st austell cause he hasn't gone there to play in front of a big crowd 😂😂

Or he wants to play for a better team because the wheels are coming off extremely fast at St.Auste££ because they cant get a manager :yahoo:

27 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Or he wants to play for a better team because the wheels are coming off extremely fast at St.Auste££ because they cant get a manager :yahoo:

Phil's shoes are hard to fill. Lafs will take some replacing.

5 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Got talking in the waiting room at Treliske hospital this afternoon to a Truro supporter he said they are going to invite the 2 Ladnricmbe lads to join for preseason training Ryan Barnes is staying at Falmouth and Ryan Richards is leaving Saltash and going to Tavistock to replace Hobbs more rumours but i cant see Ryan Barnes going to Penzance hes too good to drop down a league would x to see himin goal at Godolphin Way hes very similair to old goalie Sean Semmens

According to his twitter and Facebook profile, Richards staying at the Ashes

11 hours ago, TURNIP TED said:

Wow , where did Marypoppins come from. Not been on here for a while. Typical pop at Plymouth Parkway. I can not see those players leaving.

Shall we have some money on it teddy boy....

1 hour ago, paul pearce said:

And those 3 going 2 gain them promotion?. I don't think so. Only my opinion so don't shout

All 3 have played in title winning teams before, who would you say are the players they need? 

I'm sorry don't have any names in mind but. Surely sign players that ok might win u promotion but will be either good enough 2 play higher league and be there in 18 months time. Else you got 2 start the process again. In my opinion 2 out of 3 mentioned wouldn't

21 hours ago, paul pearce said:

I'm sorry don't have any names in mind but. Surely sign players that ok might win u promotion but will be either good enough 2 play higher league and be there in 18 months time. Else you got 2 start the process again. In my opinion 2 out of 3 mentioned wouldn't

Problem is attracting players to drop down to swpl in order to gain promotion. You may find Parkway are after these players to gain themselves promotion and next season will be able to attract a better calibre of player. Let's wait and see