Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
somersetspur

BISHOP STORTFORD.

18 posts in this topic

Well Truro City travel to Bishop Stortford,next week,with the team in the exact position,that I predicted,and if it was not for other teams being just as bad,it could have been worse.

Russell Keeble,looks like you lost your bet,and owe me some money.

Are you at the game next week,if not I will be hunting you down.

Bishop Stortford - a nice area. I once did a talk there many years ago, at a private boys grammar school. They take their sport very seriously, be it football, rugby or cricket. Mind you - being currently bottom of the league, TCFC ought to get the points (?). Best wishes Truro City. :c:

somersetspur likes this

Dave

I was going to come hunting for you!!! Of course I will be there, I have only missed two games home or away all season

and they were due to long standing activities. (One being playing Father Christmas)

Russell

IOW likes this

47 minutes ago, russellkeeble said:

Dave

I was going to come hunting for you!!! Of course I will be there, I have only missed two games home or away all season

and they were due to long standing activities. (One being playing Father Christmas)

Russell

Nice one ,see you Saturday.

Dont bring Father Christmas.:drink:

russellkeeble likes this

I wish SSS was Father Christmas, then we would only have to put up with him for one day a year! I hope he's in pole position for the job!

7 hours ago, Keith B said:

In the interim, cricket doesn't quite do it does it. :(

Keith . I use to love playing cricket but got bored watching.

8 hours ago, MOUNTAINEER said:

Keith . I use to love playing cricket but got bored watching.

Same here sir. I enjoyed playing it, but after a while watching gets tedious. Still - when it gets too much ... snooze. :)

Big ,thank you to Russell  Keeble who meet me at Bishop Stortford,and kindly made a donation to a TISA charity,after losing his bet,of TCFC finishing in the play-offs.

That donation will be kept for our first Charity function which will be be early next season.

We also repeated the bet for next season.

7 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Big ,thank you to Russell  Keeble who meet me at Bishop Stortford,and kindly made a donation to a TISA charity,after losing his bet,of TCFC finishing in the play-offs.

That donation will be kept for our first Charity function which will be be early next season.

We also repeated the bet for next season.

Russell Keeble got money to throw away like that. He might as well donate now and the charity can have the money a year in advance. :D