• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Dave Deacon

Trelawny League - Saturday April 22 2017

46 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Gcharlie said:

The 1st team only had 12 and 1 player was struggling with injury but we'll done to 2nds for playing the game

Sorry if mis informed just what was told by the reserve team manager, Yeah they turned up and did there club proud never gave up.

24 minutes ago, B_D said:

The throw in he reversed wasn't for the throw in the wrong place, it was because it was a foul throw. 
Correct decision.

The free kick he pulled back when we could of have a potential advantage was because of arguement that followed between the two players involved in the foul
Correct and sensible decision. Why play advantage when there is a situation that could boil over occuring? You can blame that on the Penryn player arguing with the opposition player instead of getting on with the game.

The free kick awarded for the player shouting his name was given because, although he shouted his name, he was nowhere near being able to make a challenge for the ball. unless someone else deems 10 yards back and with no chance of getting near the ball to challenge. Indirect free kick awarded as the shout was deemed inspiration conduct as I did distracty player who subsequently missed the header. 
Again, absolutely correct decision made by the referee. Verbally distracting opponent, correct restart followed. 

Sounds like the referee had a good game and applied the laws correctly and in the spirit of the game. I hope he is marked in accordance with the Trelawny League's Referee Marking Guide and not the clubs "He didn't do us any favours so we'll bring that point up on the forum and mark him low" guide.

This again shows the lack of knowledge of the Laws of the Game by the clubs and players. It sounds like the referee, being called a joke etc didn't deserve that at all because he was doing his job to the letter.

Dave your like talking law book! Take some typing out but best way copy and paste 

Used to be able to come onto this board and catch up on match reports... now it just seems to be people arguing about referee decisions!

Long and short... people make mistakes! You see it even in the World Cup (the pinnacle). Why would Trelawny be any better?! 

If you feel so agreived, complain through the right channels. 

B_D, stevieb, bighairydave and 3 others like this

12 minutes ago, stokefan1 said:

Sorry if mis informed just what was told by the reserve team manager, Yeah they turned up and did there club proud never gave up.

Dave your like talking law book! Take some typing out but best way copy and paste 

Eh?

9 hours ago, Gcharlie said:

The 1st team only had 12 and 1 player was struggling with injury but we'll done to 2nds for playing the game

Yes,the first team had 12 players.That substuitute played his part in the game as players were carrying knocks,one player recovering fitness after a long injury absence and the hard ground also took it's toll on the players.

The reserves started with eight players at Illogan with another two arriving after kick off.We fulfilled the fixture against a strong team and the club are proud of the players and manager for doing so.

B_D, Laity_Boy, S Abbo and 2 others like this

4 hours ago, B_D said:

The free kick awarded for the player shouting his name was given because, although he shouted his name, he was nowhere near being able to make a challenge for the ball. unless someone else deems 10 yards back and with no chance of getting near the ball to challenge. Indirect free kick awarded as the shout was deemed inspiration conduct as I did distracty player who subsequently missed the header. 

Again, absolutely correct decision made by the referee. Verbally distracting opponent, correct restart followed. 

Correct restart if a caution comes before it. Paul knows my thoughts on this, and there should be no Lee-way if you believe it is an offence.

B Manning and B_D like this

I got only this to say ref combo st day v Holmans yesterday 1-1 ht ref pulls up with hamstring name Paul Kempen our manager slated for not allowing an unregistered ref to carry on who was st day lino so our manager slated for that too. Now I've had a hamstring pull in my football day but I've never known anyone to be able to run the line in two games the very next day as Paul kempen is as I speak at Helston in the youth finals and in a row as well. What a remarkable fella must have elastic band legs 😡

B Manning likes this