• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WendronOfficial

Lockhart Cup Semi Final -TONIGHT 13/4/17

58 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, B_D said:

There are clubs that have also expressed an interest in joining the Trelawny League. Division 4 is safe.

 Some of these clubs joining will be the reasons others fold!!! Simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sijames said:

Mabe 1st (and many of the others involved) are off to Falmouth town next season which doesn't surprise me!

another pre season merry go round of players and managers, leaking their poor old clubs in their wake!

the Trelawny league AGM should be interesting this season with the amount of gaps they'll have to fill I expect all clubs in division 4 will gain promotion at this rate! 😂

I've heard something similar .. why am I not surprised lol .. Yeah too many start clubs then fold .. I was part of it at Camborne Park but I can understand if players wanna play higher bit other teams just do it to trophy hunt then go bk to there own standard.. we when at park only started as we had been a Sunday team for 2-3 seasons b4 we decided to try Saturdays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sijames said:

Mabe 1st (and many of the others involved) are off to Falmouth town next season which doesn't surprise me!

another pre season merry go round of players and managers, leaking their poor old clubs in their wake!

the Trelawny league AGM should be interesting this season with the amount of gaps they'll have to fill I expect all clubs in division 4 will gain promotion at this rate! 😂

What to start a 4th team lol???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GEACH1 said:

i suppose mabe would become a feeder to the falmouth town combo side aswell as falmouth town 3rds next season? would have a good depth to their side

So mabe reserves will get a two league hike is that how it works??

4 minutes ago, GEACH1 said:

i suppose mabe would become a feeder to the falmouth town combo side aswell as falmouth town 3rds next season? would have a good depth to their side

I can't see players like barny and Murray wanting to do that anyway..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, justin1 said:

So mabe reserves will get a two league hike is that how it works??

I can't see players like barny and Murray wanting to do that anyway..

if mabe res do have to do a two league hike they would attract the players to strengthen , i cant see jack or liam letting mabe fold completely after all the hard work they have put in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sijames said:

Mabe 1st (and many of the others involved) are off to Falmouth town next season which doesn't surprise me!

another pre season merry go round of players and managers, leaking their poor old clubs in their wake!

the Trelawny league AGM should be interesting this season with the amount of gaps they'll have to fill I expect all clubs in division 4 will gain promotion at this rate! 😂

What other teams do you think then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how people can make comments about team selection when they don't know the facts. Damo was on the bench because he was carrying a knock and we had full side to choose from for a change . He is a top lad and knows the score , he left at half time because a family member is poorly in hospital . Sorry to disappoint you no upset in the Mabe camp. To be fair the 2 match reports this week were spot on but I don't get this arrogance thing ? The boys were enjoying their football (first time for a while) so  I would call it confidence rather than arrogance. Yes Penwith deserved the two wins but we haven't had our best eleven on the pitch yet ,let's hope it's a good advert for junior football. And as the gimp comment goes I can't see you been on the front page of vogue this week. We at Mabe would like to thank the teams in our league for their support and good relations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with geachy that I can't see the Mabe management team go to Fal town after the years of hard work put in to get them where they are. I can't speak first hand as I'm no longer at the club, but I don't believe that Jack, Liam or Nick would walk away and watch things disappear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, United51 said:

Funny how people can make comments about team selection when they don't know the facts. Damo was on the bench because he was carrying a knock and we had full side to choose from for a change . He is a top lad and knows the score , he left at half time because a family member is poorly in hospital . Sorry to disappoint you no upset in the Mabe camp. To be fair the 2 match reports this week were spot on but I don't get this arrogance thing ? The boys were enjoying their football (first time for a while) so  I would call it confidence rather than arrogance. Yes Penwith deserved the two wins but we haven't had our best eleven on the pitch yet ,let's hope it's a good advert for junior football. And as the gimp comment goes I can't see you been on the front page of vogue this week. We at Mabe would like to thank the teams in our league for their support and good relations.

Look forward to seeing even more new faces in the final then! 

justin1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone wanting to watch the division two cup final it's now been moved to the 14th may at wendron with a midday kick off.. 

21 hours ago, fal lad said:

I agree with geachy that I can't see the Mabe management team go to Fal town after the years of hard work put in to get them where they are. I can't speak first hand as I'm no longer at the club, but I don't believe that Jack, Liam or Nick would walk away and watch things disappear

Well it won't cos they have a second team and like geach said they will attract players.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, justin1 said:

Anyone wanting to watch the division two cup final it's now been moved to the 14th may at wendron with a midday kick off.. 

Well it won't cos they have a second team and like geach said they will attract players.. 

may even dig my boots out again!:ph34r:

justin1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0