Cornwall Football Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Deacon

SWPL - Good Friday, April 14 2017

1 hour ago, Willow Tree said:

On a day of head injuries, how is Helston keeper Barrie Wyatt? I heard he had an ambulance called after breaking his nose.

You not got it on camera?

Just now, Morph said:

You don't tend to visit Bickland any more do you?

📮🐦

I have been, mustn't have seen you there. Currently ticking off other grounds on my list

16 hours ago, beacon said:

I noticed that your report contained no mention of the constant moaning of the camelford players especially the penalty awarded to Bodmin which was a penalty all day long and the behaviour of camelfords players while Adam Carter was trying to take the pen. Or maybe you was to busy to notice this.. 

Ha ha, my dad's bigger than your dad he's coming to sort you out. Stop being so childish.

18 hours ago, beacon said:

I noticed that your report contained no mention of the constant moaning of the camelford players especially the penalty awarded to Bodmin which was a penalty all day long and the behaviour of camelfords players while Adam Carter was trying to take the pen. Or maybe you was to busy to notice this.. 

Beacon - first thing is that it's a game of opinions for spectators. In my opinion, there is no way that it was ever a penalty - someone mentioned the Bodmin winger having a 'gash' to his leg - he must have fallen on his Oscar - if you want to see injuries, speak to the Camelford winger who has stud marks and cuts all over his legs and back. 

I don't condone Camels players complaining, it's unnecessary and never changes a decision - but I can understand why and it was done without foul and abusive language - and the player got carded for it. 

As for Adam Carter, who I think is one of the two best strikers in the league - disappointed to see him 'leave an elbow' in the young Camels keepers throat and then fall to the floor as if fouled - he's much better than that.