Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Never-Pay-Never

Truro City Latest Accounts

29 posts in this topic

Just filed and show debts up from £632K in the previous year to £804K up until June 30th 2016. So these debts projected at that rate would suggest they are currently at £1M. Although as the latest year (not shown in the latest accounts) is believed by some to be the one where the club (company) owners were faced with financing the club out of their own pockets as opposed to being subsidised by developers then these debts could have increased at a greater rate.

All hail the Saviours !

1 hour ago, Never-Pay-Never said:

Just filed and show debts up from £632K in the previous year to £804K up until June 30th 2016. So these debts projected at that rate would suggest they are currently at £1M. Although as the latest year (not shown in the latest accounts) is believed by some to be the one where the club (company) owners were faced with financing the club out of their own pockets as opposed to being subsidised by developers then these debts could have increased at a greater rate.

All hail the Saviours !

As Pete the Truro Postie said ,you idiots dont know nothing,let the buisness men deal with the buisness.

Mikeyburnsey likes this

2 hours ago, somersetspur said:

As Pete the Truro Postie said ,you idiots dont know nothing,let the buisness men deal with the buisness.

What's to say TruroPostie is called Pete?

The accounts will show creditors of £1m as the directors have made no secret of the fact that they have put THEIR money into the club (Not the banks)

1 hour ago, russellkeeble said:

The accounts will show creditors of £1m as the directors have made no secret of the fact that they have put THEIR money into the club (Not the banks)

And just like the bank, they will want that money paid back to them.  It was a condition of the previous contract with Helical that they (Helical) would repay them their loans when they move out of Treyew RD.  No wonder they were so keen to move out even if it meant going to Torquay.  Of course they were hoping to not only get their loans back but to also inherit a c£6m stadium into the bargain.  It's not looking so good for the great business men now though is it. 

somersetspur likes this

Wether you like them or not at least these two business men stood up to the plate when the club really needed help.At least there is still a Truro City football club to moan about. I have no connection or interest in the club or individuals just do not want to see another club fold because we are losing far too many

2 hours ago, Never-Pay-Never said:

And just like the bank, they will want that money paid back to them.

If they can, there's surely actually nothing wrong with that philosophy! :)

It's still the banks money, no-one with any sense puts their own money into a venture like that ....a sensible person would  borrow it.

The problem being of course - the income streams dried up, now you have to use your own collateral to make the payments.

The continual attacks against supporters and floaters like myself is starting to hit home now.....but what do I  know - I'm an idiot.

somersetspur likes this

What I dont understand,is.

With all the SilverBow problems,and with all the trouble with Helical Bar and the developement of Treyew Rd.

Plus the continual problem of trying to find somewhere to play,now add to that,the statement made by the Chairman of a million pound of the owners own money,put into the Club.

Why are the owners still there.????????????????????????????????????????/

Mikeyburnsey likes this

On 4/6/2017 at 20:53, somersetspur said:

Yes well - it looks as though the ''business men'' don't know what they're doing judging from the financial predicament the club's in. I think the future is looking pretty bleak for Truro City FC. I hope I'm wrong. 

16 hours ago, ex-chairman said:

Am I right in thinking the Club was better off before all the saviours came in?

No,  A question for you, are we now? Bear in mind still no ground, falling attendances, unrest with supporters (Even I, who once backed them  ) used over 40 players this season, So are we really in a better position with the current owners who wanted us to play in Devon and even next season ground share with Bodmin. 

The situation regarding annual accounts is there are usually a second set that are not made public. This may be the case here, I say MAY. These secondary accounts will quite often carry a lot more information than the public ones .

2 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

The situation regarding annual accounts is there are usually a second set that are not made public. This may be the case here, I say MAY. These secondary accounts will quite often carry a lot more information than the public ones .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

AND.??????????????????????????????????

5 hours ago, TruroPostie said:

LOL ...the debt is less in the "second" set of books - don't think so.

Don't matter now do it, going to move into a public stadium, pretty much the same as Malpas then, TCFC will be there as well in a few years.

Rumour,now has it,that if TCFC has to move to Bodmin.

It could cost just short of quarter of million pounds to get Bodmin up to Conference South standard.

That certainly wont help to balance the books.

Surely the peninsula league would have a say ! At the moment they are the top dogs playing there but if Truro did ( don't think they will ) ground share , their fixtures and any cup runs would take priority over SWP games .