Jharding

Launceston dig up davey

24 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jharding said:

League veteran and club hero sam davey has signed back for launceston after spending the last 6 months in a retirement home 

Retirement home but scored a few goals as well !

Well done Launceston if this is true. 

1 hour ago, gingerninja said:

This certainly makes this interesting for Parkway. I wonder who Lee will bring in? I'm guessing he must have something planned 

Glynn would surely be the obvious choice?

19  goal lewis Young quoted as saying 'the torpoint ferry is bollocks, get me to pennygillam' 2 pints should do the job

9 hours ago, Keith B said:

Retirement home but scored a few goals as well !

Well done Launceston if this is true. 

It's a good signing and zalick the other way is also true, any other former clarets you would like to see back at pennygillam..chris head? 

29 minutes ago, Keyboard Warrior said:

Chris Head couldn't ride his bike to home games in time. 

Crikey with comments like that you're truly living up to your name

4 hours ago, Jharding said:

19  goal lewis Young quoted as saying 'the torpoint ferry is bollocks, get me to pennygillam' 2 pints should do the job

It's a good signing and zalick the other way is also true, any other former clarets you would like to see back at pennygillam..chris head? 

Tyler Elliott. 

14 hours ago, Keith B said:

Tyler Elliott. 

Very over rated.   Yellow card collector and lazy. Sorry , just my observation. ( He does have talent though ) .

6 hours ago, TURNIP TED said:

Very over rated.   Yellow card collector and lazy. Sorry , just my observation. ( He does have talent though ) .

What on earth have Parkway done to him ? He's talented, quick and not afraid to mix it if things get rough, true. I don't think him over rated Ted - he just needs support and proper handling by the coach - with respect sir.

44 minutes ago, frank de bouff said:

I forgot this thread was titled 'Plymouth Parkway' and not 'Launceston dig up Davey.'

Only so much you can say about one player, well done on getting him back. That is where he plays his best football.

THE BALD ONE and Keith B like this

On 25/01/2017 at 11:36, TURNIP TED said:

Tyler Elliot got sent off on his Tavistock debut 🙈😂

gingerninja likes this

19 hours ago, Jharding said:

Tyler Elliot got sent off on his Tavistock debut 🙈😂

Never a red card but just hung a leg ! I've never seen such a good game spoilt by constant yellow cards !  Personally I think you should be over 30 to referee at this standard. These referees think that controlling a game of football is about waiting cards and I wish they would just talk to players and at least give them one opportunity 

9 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

Never a red card but just hung a leg ! I've never seen such a good game spoilt by constant yellow cards !  Personally I think you should be over 30 to referee at this standard. These referees think that controlling a game of football is about waiting cards and I wish they would just talk to players and at least give them one opportunity 

What a load of shit! I've seen many a game spoiled by referees over 30! And many great games by referees under 30.