Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.[You know what this is about].

0 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Where are you! Where are you! Where are you!.

North London is ours! North London is ours!

So off to Woolwich.

North London is ours.

TOTTENHAM 2 Arsenal 1.

Any Goons fancy some WALKERS crisp's.

Posted · Report post

Apparently this guy plays for Spurs? Very well done haha

Posted · Report post

well done spurs for taking full advantage of us missing a handfull of key players.

although we completely dominated posession, we didnt look as dangerous due to spurs parking the bus and defending well in numbers...arsene and arsenal players take note of this.

having said that, the game could so easily have ended in a thumping for spurs...had gervinho taken that golden chance from 10yrds out...had the ref and lino had some common sense and realised that due to the trajectory of the ball and the angle of raffa van de fart there would be no way of controlling the ball without using his arm..would have seen the dutchman receive his second yellow...but arsenal have got to re-group and fast and im sure when vermaelen comes back and the slight hope of wilshere b4 the seasons end we should hopefully be there or there abouts.

no excuses...well done spurs

i do wonder if you will release a one-off watch this time around

Posted · Report post

there or thereabouts?? Arsenal will do well to finish in top 6 this year

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your congratulations.

As I predicted on here a while ago,the tide has turned in North London.

The Goons are now a selling Club,who will struggle this season.

Arsenal fan's excuses are weak.

If your goalkeeper,never made 3 world class saves with one on ones,against Parker,Bale + Adebayor,there was only one team that was going to get thumped.

Possesion,dont win games,you lot should know that by now.

Posted · Report post

For the first time in a number of years, I do fear a struggle for Arsenal this year to get into the top 4. They will turn things around, too much quality to finish down the league too far. They need a bit of luck, they need Liverpool and Spurs to dip in form, but it ain't gonna be easy!

In the league, two home games to come next, (Sunderland then Stoke), and we should be expecting 6 points. Then away at Chelsea, followed by West Brom (H), Norwich (A), Fulham (H), Wigan (A) and Everton (H). Apart from Chelsea, these are all "winnable" games for Arsenal.

But I fear......I fear......

Posted · Report post

Mangle...have faith...dont forget these new players are all yet to "gel" due to not having a full pre-season with each other..this is down to a number of reasons which were unacceptable at this level of football...but we have to deal with it and get on with it..thankfully there are still 111 points yet to earn...if we are still here in March then be afraid...but i still strongly believe we will still finish 4th.

Posted · Report post

I didn't know the Prem season had been extended to 44 games! (111/3 +7 = 44).

Think you need a new calculator, Smithy

Posted · Report post

Great result.

The tide is definetly turning in North London,despite what the Gooners tell us.

Posted · Report post

well done spurs for taking full advantage of us missing a handfull of key players.

although we completely dominated posession, we didnt look as dangerous due to spurs parking the bus and defending well in numbers...arsene and arsenal players take note of this.

having said that, the game could so easily have ended in a thumping for spurs...had gervinho taken that golden chance from 10yrds out...had the ref and lino had some common sense and realised that due to the trajectory of the ball and the angle of raffa van de fart there would be no way of controlling the ball without using his arm..would have seen the dutchman receive his second yellow...but arsenal have got to re-group and fast and im sure when vermaelen comes back and the slight hope of wilshere b4 the seasons end we should hopefully be there or there abouts.

no excuses...well done spurs

i do wonder if you will release a one-off watch this time around

No excuses? Thats a paragraph of excuses!

Posted · Report post

Great result.

Arsene Wenger was asked how far away from a good team he thought Arsenal are this year? About 4 miles he said!

Posted · Report post

Great result.

Arsene Wenger was asked how far away from a good team he thought Arsenal are this year? About 4 miles he said!

Brentford aint that good. :clapper:

Posted · Report post

Great result.

Brentford aint that good. :clapper:

:smiley20:

Posted · Report post

In the league, two home games to come next, (Sunderland then Stoke), and we should be expecting 6 points. Then away at Chelsea, followed by West Brom (H), Norwich (A), Fulham (H), Wigan (A) and Everton (H). Apart from Chelsea, these are all "winnable" games for Arsenal.

Well.......so far so good (and Liverpool showing signs of form problems - all we want is Spurs to slip up now)......

Posted · Report post

Eight games played by Spurs so far this season.

Only 3 at home.

Q.P.R,Fulham,Aston Villa,W.B.A.Bolton,Stoke and Sunderland,are our next seven games.

Think you may have to wait for a slip up.

Posted · Report post

Am i missing something wee chap - We are still Arsenal, and you will always be Spurs - that is why North London will never be yours!

Posted · Report post

Get back to Woolwich.

North London is ours.

Posted · Report post

Ha, love it.

You must be gutted treading water till 'Arry Gaddafi takes over the England job...?

Posted · Report post

If Spurs are treading water.

The Goons are up to their neck in it.

Ancelotti next,my friend.

Posted · Report post

Eight games played by Spurs so far this season.

Only 3 at home.

Q.P.R,Fulham,Aston Villa,W.B.A.Bolton,Stoke and Sunderland,are our next seven games.

Think you may have to wait for a slip up.

Well that's exactly where I hope a "slip-up" occurs. I am referring to the games where you would "expect" a decent result, and not getting one.

Too complex an idea to comprehend?

Posted · Report post

If Spurs are treading water.

The Goons are up to their neck in it.

Ancelotti next,my friend.

Actually, yeah i agree on the Ancelotti part. I think he will be in North London within a couple of years, one way or another.

All joking aside, im a big fan of the way spurs approach their games, i think RVDV and Bale are incredible players.

I actually think there is a good grittyness with Arsenal at the mo that Arteta has introduced and ive always thought RVP is a better player without Fabregas. I geniunely still believe Arsenal are the stronger force over a season, but Spurs are catching up.

Posted · Report post

Well.......so far so good (and Liverpool showing signs of form problems - all we want is Spurs to slip up now)......

Well, we've now despatched Sunderland, Stoke, Chelsea, West Brom and Norwich. Going well. With Fulham, Wigan and Everton next in line, keep the run going will be looking good towards Christmas, and the forthcoming match up with City.

A Villa win tonight would be nice too :)

Posted · Report post

Nice to see you Goons a little happier.

Think you may have a chance of 4th,now Chelski are going tits up.

Posted · Report post

Think it is going to be a ding dong battle for 3rd and 4th place.

City and United to fight it out for the Championship.

Then its 4 teams fighting for 2 spots.

At the moment Spurs have a great chance to cement themselves in third place.

But you know what Spurs are like.

Never do anything the easy way.

COYS.

Posted · Report post

Robin Van Persie world class player( and i support everton)

taught by the great D. Bergkamp!(LEGEND)

Posted · Report post

Robin.WHO.?????????????

Now the YIDS are right in the mixer.

Have you so -called BIG clubs.[Chelski,Goons,Geordies and scoucers] got stiff necks.??????

Looking up to the SPURS.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa.

COYS.

Posted · Report post

I agree with somersetspur. I really thought Chelsea were in the box seat for 3rd, but boy are they making hard work for themselves. We've all caught them up and Spurs have overtaken them!! Long way to go of course, and the European adventures most teanms are involved in will influence things.

What's the Spurs opinion on qualifying for the next Europa League round? They are presently in 3rd in their group, and could go out, but that would only strengthen their chances in the Premier League. I for one want to see them do well in Europe (it's an English team after all).

Posted · Report post

As a Gooner, i think Harry is doing a fine job with the Spuds. The big battle is keeping VDV and Christian Bale fit in my eyes.

A real battle between Arsenal & Spurs for 3rd i geniunely feel.

I feel Chelsea will bottle it a few times more yet this season before getting their house in order and Liverpool are still shite in all honesty barring Suarez.

Posted · Report post

Well there is the Goons first slip.

But the Spurs go marching on.

Posted · Report post

Yep, no doubt about it, i would swap places in the league with Spurs right now - but there is still a long way to go. I like the way the season is shaping up, apart from Man City. Shame they are breaking away at the top. And if they go out of Europe, its curtains for the rest of us in the league!!

Posted · Report post

I think it is about time Fergie start to get Man Ure entertaining people.

His boring tactics,and the 7th 1-0 victory of the season,suggests the Mancs are struggling.

The rest of the Premiership Big Boys,are turning in BIG performances with lots of goals.

Man City 5 Arsenal 4 Chelsea 3 and Spurs 3 .

What a disaster if Fergie dont get a result in the week.

Question then would be,can they finish in the top 4.

On current form.Answer is NO.

Posted · Report post

On current form? One defeat all season! Joint second best defence. Joint second best attack. You have a well eduacated point lets hope they pick up form and turn results around and start to ...er.....win more games....? A big performance is when you play poorly and still get the desired result. Spurs are on fire and playing some great football, how long will that last, how will the players cope when the inevitable "blip" comes?

The performances have been nothing more than efficient. After the derby mauling by City, which obviously takes some time to get over, thats what was needed, to steady the ship shall we say? Now, with some more players coming back to fitness, hopefully they will show signs of the form of August and September. Dont you be worrying your little spud about United, pretty sure the greatest manager of all time has things under control.

Posted · Report post

Basle 2 Man Utd 1

You lot take the mick,but I know what Im talking about.

Can the Mancs,finish in the top4.?????????

Still getting over the City mauling.

Posted · Report post

The champions league is tough spurfect not that you boys would know anything about Europe now your out of the europa league

Posted · Report post

What a Christmas.

Who is slipping now.????????

SPURS WERE BRILLIANT LAST NIGHT.

68% possesion away from home.

WE ARE IN THE MIX FOR THE LEAGUE.

Like it or not.

Congratulations to the Goons on their great point at home to 10-men Wolves.

Think it is now a 2 horse race for 4th between the Goons and the Chelski Pensioners.

No doubt this post will be met with complete silence.

I LOVE IT.

Yid Army--------Yid Army--------Yid Army.

COYS.

:thumbsup::clapper::smiley20::thumbsup::clapper: :smiley20:

Posted · Report post

Good luck to the Spurs. If they do not make Champions League football next season they will want there backsides kicking. I was hoping for Liverpool to be in the mix but that is not going to happen, 4 points dropped against Wigan/Blackburn, plus 4 other Home drawn games, does not bold well for the rest of the season.

I do not care who wins the league as long it is not the red side of Manchester

Posted · Report post

This season is getting better and better.

Difficult place to go Craven Cottage.

Is it F---,not for the big clubs.

How did Spurs and Man U get on.

Posted · Report post

You're right. Arsenal only have themselves to blame. After completely outplaying Fulham in the first half, one goal is not enough. We need someone who can stick the ball in the onion bag (apart from the RVP goal machine). The sending off was very soft, but as I say, that is not an excuse for not getting the result sewn up before then.

Spurs have just seen off WBA, another 3 points. We have essentially just reached halfway through the season. Things are still quite tight. 12 points between 1st and 5th. Arsenal will not win the league. Neither will Spurs. So top 4 is now the priority for the league season. Arsenal are 2 points outside a top 4 place. The last time Arsenal finished outside the top 4 was 95/96 when they finished 5th (on goal difference to Villa). So they know the "course and distance" well.

So, at the halfway mark, things are looking good for ManC and ManU, Spurs are playing well and have not really hit a downturn yet, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are fighting for that 4th spot. I still think things will change....

Posted · Report post

This season is getting better and better.

Difficult place to go Craven Cottage.

Is it F---,not for the big clubs.

How did Spurs and Man U get on.

Man City drew at Fulham but beat Spurs 1 5 at WHL and Man U 1 6 at OT so i would say Craven Cottage must be a tough place to go. :clapper: