Premier Sixes

  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Premier Sixes last won the day on May 3 2015

Premier Sixes had the most liked content!

About Premier Sixes

  • Rank
    Premier Contributor
  • Birthday

Contact Methods

  • Website URL

Previous Fields

  • Club
    Premier Sixes FC

Recent Profile Visitors

3,052 profile views
  1. JJ Jones Duchy League Foxhole has taken the one remaining place in the quarter-finals of the KMD Developments KO Cup. They caused a minor upset beating Torpoint Athletic 4-3 at Goverseth Park to set up a home quarter final against North Petherwin. Foxhole left it late after trailing at one stage they fought back and scored the winner at the death with the game set for extra time. Lee Reed-Bennett scored a brace although he also conceded an own goal. The other Foxhole goals came from Dave Kitson and Nathan Pappionannou. The Torpoint goals were scored by Byron Robbins and Ben Bond. St Minver fell behind in their Premier Division clash at North Petherwin but fought back to secure an important 5-1 win. Marius Pislabu put the hosts ahead from a free kick. Ryan Pooley equalised from the spot after Paul Menhinick was brought down in the box and shortly after Petherwin had a player sent off. Pooley converted a Steve Wootton cross in the 50th minute to put St Minver ahead and ten minutes later Wootton curled the ball into the top corner for their third. Menhinick rounded the keeper for their fourth with Will George completing the scoring late on. LC Phoenix has put Saltash United’s title aspirations firmly on the back burner after a 5-1 victory in their top of the table clash. A freakish own goal in the opening minutes got the visitors off to a bad start and on the half hour they conceded a penalty which was converted by Nathan Cox. A forty yard drive from Kevin Hatch put Phoenix three up at the break. A nice move from the hosts resulted in the fourth ten minutes after the restart from Darren Webber. Saltash kept their spirits and deservedly pulled a goal back through Luke Trevaskus but another Cox penalty gave the hosts a slightly flattering margin. St Stephen were in imperious form at Biscovey winning 10-2. The home side were just unable to contain the visitors attacking force with Courtney Rowe scoring five goals and Craig Coad four. Joe Stone got the other St Stephen goal with Alex Woodcock and Chris Burns getting the home consolation goals. Edgcumbe hit Callington Town for eleven goals without reply. Jay Boyle and Sean Heward both hit hat tricks. The scoring was completed by Lee Shepherd, Charlie Lawrie, Oli Brooks, Cameron Ross and an own goal. Division One leaders Veryan has lost again, beaten 4-3 at Gunnislake. The home side played out of their skins and has now put a fifth successive Veryan championship in jeopardy. Liam Bryant scored a brace with Kieren Jasper and Chris Parsons scoring one apiece for Gunnislake. Veryan replied through Dan Vincent, and a Derrick Lucas brace. St Dennis are the biggest dangers to Veryan’s title hopes and they kept the pressure high with a 5-3 win at Holywell/Cubert Athletic. The visitor’s scorers were Jordi Willmott (2), Richard Hawke, Scott Hill and Paul Rowe. Gerrans & St Mawes United won 3-0 at Grampound. They were on top for most of the game. Harry Wilshaw went through four tackles and rounded the keeper for the opener after fifteen minutes. Gerrans got their second just before half time through Charlie Jones. Grampound had their best spell after the restart and were aggrieved when a handball in the area was not seen by the referee. Inevitably the visitors broke quickly and Wilshaw scored his second to put the game out of reach. Hayden Turner scored a brace in his debut to help St Mawgan to a 4-1 derby win at St Columb Major. Stuart Harris and Alex Coles were the other St Mawgan scorers with Craig Allen getting the hosts consolation. Sticker still hold outside promotion hopes and a Connor Paine strike helped their cause with the only goal of the game at AFC Bodmin. There were plenty of divots on a rough Dragon Centre pitch to make life difficult for any free flowing football. Both sides cancelled each other out in the first half although Matt Searle missed a gilt edged chance for the visitors. On thirty minutes Searle was tripped in the penalty area only for Connor Paine to have his spot kick saved by the goalkeeper. On the changeover the visitors upped their game and exerted much greater pressure on the home defence. Sticker created chances but no one seemed capable of hitting the back of the net. Chris Kilbey did have one shot which bounced off the crossbar and with time running down it looked as if there would be a stalemate. On eighty three minutes a free kick from Paine on the edge of the box evaded everyone to nestle in the back of the net for the only goal of the game and send Sticker home with all three points. At the bottom a first win of the season for Altarnun. Nick Oldaker gave them a 15th minute lead at St Dominick. Oldaker scored again in the 32nd minute but shortly after St Dominick were awarded a penalty. Alex Mortimore stepped up but saw his spot kick saved. Five minutes later Oldaker completed a hat trick. Three minutes into the second half Mortimore atoned for his penalty miss with the host’s goal. St Dominick pressed hard with Ben Jeffery hitting a post but they rarely troubled the Altarnun keeper. Godolphin Atlantic moved ever closer to the Division Two title with Ben Colquhoun scoring all three goals in a 3-1 victory at St Breward. The home side battled throughout and deserved their consolation goal scored by Martin Jago. Unfortunately two games involving promotion chasing sides were abandoned owing to players suffering broken legs. A St Merryn player was injured at Queens Rangers on the hour forcing the referee to call a halt as they waited for an ambulance. At St Cleer the game was abandoned in the 89th minute with St Cleer leading Tregrehan Mills through an Andy Seels goal when another suspected leg break to Mills Adam Sabine led to the Air Ambulance being deployed. Tintagel eked a point clearer from the bottom two after drawing two all at home to St Newlyn East. Kev Jeskins and Shaun Keeble scored for Tintagel with Ross London and Martyn Probert replying. Lifton slipped closer to the drop after losing 7-2 at home to North Hill. Lifton were the better side for the first half but made a horrible start to the second period and as heads dropped the goals flowed in. Sam Smith scored four goals with Josh Smith, Paul Wearing and Dan Moore completing the visitors tally. Paul Perkins and Tom Hancock were the home scorers. St Minver reserves defeated Calstock 5-0 in the crucial title match between the top two clubs in Division Three. A Jason Northcott brace and goals from Adrian Ashton, Adam Bennett and Rob Centini gives the North coast club a five point lead although having played one more game. Saltash United reserves go level on points with Calstock after securing a sixth win in seven games. They beat Pensilva 4-0 with Keiran Owen scoring twice and Jack Watts and Kingsley Arinze one each. Gordon Douglas hit a hat trick as Gorran beat Delabole United 7-3. Dave Jones, Michael Brennan, James Rogers and Tom Guest were the other home scorers with Luke King, Lee Dungey and Dom Benney replying for Delabole. High Street jump out of the bottom two after their 3-1 win at Tregony virtually confirms the home side’s fate. Luke Worrall was the Tregony scorer. Lanivet Inn won 6-2 at Stoke Climsland to keep the pressure on the leading pack. Ashley Piggott got both home goals. Dobwalls are now firm favourites for the Division Four title with Matt Bryant and Scott Corson scoring a brace apiece at St Teath in their 7-1 win. Steve Lee, Jake Baker and Sam Hummagain completed the Dobwalls tally with Craig Thompson hitting the home consolation. Roche were 3-1 winners at St Stephen reserves. Robbie Hambly put them ahead on the half hour and Lee Tarbuck scored a second nine minutes later. A Kyle Willmott 54th minute penalty gave St Stephen hope but Hambly scored again from long range to secure the win. Foxhole reserves’ title hopes took a knock following a 2-1 defeat at AFC Par. Richard Griffin and Peter Thomas scored for Par with Jim Penhall replying. St Mawgan reserves look set to finish in the bottom two. A 4-0 home reverse to Rame Peninsula was their twelfth defeat in thirteen games. Luke Robinson scored a brace with Lewis White and Dayne Nodder completing the visitors tally. Lamerton Community took a step nearer to the Division Five title after beating Liskeard Athletic 4-1. The best game by far at Lamerton this season saw the young visitors giving their more experienced opponents a fine game. Experience told in the end with Tim Westcott, Nathan Panter, Dan Behennah and Ben Pridham scoring for Lamerton. Jordan West replied for Liskeard. St Eval Spitfires put some recent setbacks behind them to beat Lostwithiel reserves 4-3. Jon Summerfield scored a brace and Darren Roose and Jon Rosevear one apiece for St Eval. Lostwithiel replied through Aaron Honey (2) and Lee Collings. Wadebridge Town had their promotion hopes hit by a two goal defeat at Looe Town. Max Anderson and Ian Thomas were the home marksmen. Liam Cairns scored six goals as Southgate Seniors won ten nil at St Anns Chapel. Sam Wade, Nathan Farrer, Brandon Stott and Jack Swanson completed the rout.
  2. JJ Jones Duchy League St Minver were made to fight for their place in the KMD Developments KO Cup quarter-finals before securing a 2-0 win at AFC Bodmin. Ted Meagor headed a rebound off the bar in the 60th minute to give them the lead and the game was finally decided when Ryan Pooley scored a second from close range at the death. St Minver travel to Gerrans & St Mawes United in the last eight. Pensilva won the one remaining Bodmin Sports League Cup second round match winning 5-4 at Rame Peninsula. Rame took the lead with Adam Hicks scoring an equaliser and Mike Rendle putting Pensilva 2-1 up at half time. Liam Donaghy increased the visitors lead only to spur the hosts into action. Rame hit back with three goals to go 4-3 up. Luke Robinson (2), Sam White and Dayne Nodder their scorers. Pensilva levelled for a second time from a Rendle penalty and then struck the winner two minutes from time through Andy Cobb. Pensilva face a trip to Polperro in the quarter-finals. Saltash United played very well at St Stephen but still ended up losing precious ground in the Premier Division title race. They went ahead through Troy Harris and although plenty of chances came and went for both sides with St Stephen hitting the post that was the score line at half time. The second half was only a minute old when Jack Mingo hit the side netting and St Stephen kept pressing and on 54 minutes got their equaliser when Mingo scored in the 66th minute a Saltash player was shown a straight red for bringing Courtney Rowe down with only the keeper to beat. From the resulting penalty Rowe scored to put St Stephen 2-1 up. In the 73rd minute Saltash equalised through Luke Trevaskus but three minutes later Craig Coad scored to put St Stephen back in front and he scored again on 85 minutes and then set up substitute Ben Willets to score to make it 5-2, a score line that Saltash didn't deserve. Biscovey won 4-0 at Foxhole. Alex Woodcock hit a brace with Chris Burns and Tom Pickering adding a goal apiece. Lostwithiel beat Edgcumbe 3-2. Lostwithiel scored through Aaron Honey, Ryan Searle and a James Hutchings penalty. Edgcumbe’s title hopes, which are surely over after this defeat, replied through Sean Heward and an own goal from veteran keeper Billy Davies. With the Callington pitch frozen their game was switched to North Petherwin. The North Cornwall club won 6-0 with Callum Reeve scoring a brace and Joe Reeve, Josh Sanders, Ryan Julian and Adam Porter a goal apiece. Division One leaders Veryan consolidated their position beating St Mawgan 2-0. It was goalless until the 40th minute when Justin Trebilcock set up Derrick Lucas to score. Unfortunately in trying to stop the goal the St Mawgan keeper hit his knee against the post and was taken to hospital. The second half also had little incidence. Veryan scored their second twenty minutes into the half with the same combination, Trebilcock passing for Lucas to tap in. St Columb Major eased further away from the relegation zone and leapfrogged Holywell/Cubert in the process winning their game 2—1. St Columb scored through Dan Ball and a Scott Taylor penalty with Ash Williams replying for Holywell. Altarnun are celebrating their first point in a long time after securing a two all home draw with Gunnislake. Luke Williams and Jake Harris scored for Altarnun with Simon Kelly and Aidan Bryant replying for Gunnislake. The top of the table clash in Division Two has virtually handed Godolphin Atlantic the championship. They won 2-0 at Queens Rangers with goals from Ben Colquhoun and Lee Budge. Both sides were reduced to ten men. Godolphin for a second booking and Queens for a straight red although the game didn’t merit those awards overall. St Newlyn East finally put an end to their recent rot and caused serious damage to Boscastle’s promotion hopes with a 2-1 win. Their first goal came from a left foot shot from Harry Mugford. Russell Withers then finished off a quick break after a sharp pass from Martyn Probert. The home goal led a charmed life after a restart but the only Boscastle goal from Harry Bosley came too late to make a difference. St Merryn were dominant at home to Lifton winning 4-0. Ken Allen scored a brace with Adam Clements and Ben Humber getting the other goals. St Merryn missed a penalty two minutes from time awarded after a Lifton player was sent off for handling on the line. North Hill shaded an even game at St Cleer winning by the odd goal in seven. The game turned when St Cleer gave away to sloppy free kicks and the visitors scored off each. Charlie Coates (2) and Jordan Dennis for St Cleer with James Bloomfield, Sam Smith, Paul Wearing and Paul Breyley each scoring once to give the visitors the spoils. Mevagissey were beaten 6-3 at home to Tintagel to drop closer to the drop. Ollie Price hit a hat trick for the visitors with Adam Price, Shaun Keeble and Nathan Mitchell completing their tally. Mevagissey replied with a Ryan Morcom brace and a Harry Prynn goal. Lanivet Inn closed the gap on the Division Three leaders following a 4-1 win at Grampound reserves. Connor Mewton gave Lanivet a 15th minute lead but ten minutes later Darren Mortimore scored direct from a corner to equalise. Two quick fire goals around the half hour mark put the game out of the hosts reach. Dave Crawford scored with a good finish and Luke Sleeman hit a fine free kick. There was just one goal in the second half with Crawford converting a penalty. High Street and North Petherwin reserves shared eight goals in what the visitors described was a great relegation clash. Ryan Best (2), Luke Clowes and Mark Carter for High Street with Dan Hancock (2), Paul Chidley and Liam Rich for Petherwin. Gorran and Stoke Climsland observed a minutes silence before their game in honour of former Gorran secretary Charlie Lovell who passed away earlier in the week. The home team then battled back from a 4-2 deficit to win 6-4. Tom Guest and Shane Kibell scored a brace apiece with Gordon Douglas and Mike Brennan completing the home total. Stoke had led with a Mike Norman brace and goals from Adam Keith and Ryan Allen. Saltash United reserves beat Tregony 4-2 with Kieran Owen getting a brace and Kieran Wotton and Dan Gilbert completing the home tally. St Dennis reserves beat Lanreath 4-0 in Division Four. Tom Harris hit a brace with Dan Menhenitt and Dave Cloke completing the home tally. AFC Par won 2-1 at St Teath with Kev Morcom and Steve Crumpler getting their goals. Ryan Mace replied for St Teath. Dobwalls stretched their lead at the top after beating St Stephen reserves 5-1. Jake Baker, Matt Carter-Brown, Steve Lee, Sam Hummagain and Zak Stone scored a goal apiece for the hosts. Roche won 2-0 at St Mawgan reserves with John Chaffin and Neil Trudgeon getting the goals.
  3. Duchy Two Queens Rangers 0-2 Godolphin Res HT 0-1 (Budge, Colqhoun) Paxton sent off for Godolphin after 25 min Seery sent off for Queens after 60 min
  4. JJ Jones Duchy League LC Phoenix confirmed that their Premier Division title aspirations are not to be ignored after a 5-0 win at Biscovey. There was little between the teams but Phoenix were much more clinical in front of goal and sharp on the counter attack. Biscovey didn’t help themselves missing a first half penalty and hitting a post. Jowan Knights and Kevin Hatch scored a brace apiece with Nathan Cox adding the other goal. Saltash United move back up to second after a good 4-3 win at Edgcumbe. Tom Hall and Troy Harris scored a brace apiece for Saltash with Edgcumbe replying with a Charlie Lawrie brace and a Jay Boyle goal. Lostwithiel drew two all with North Petherwin. John Harris scored both home goals with Marius Pislabu and Joe Reeve replying. Veryan have lost a first league game in five years after going down 2-4 at home to Division One title rivals St Dennis. After four successive titles and a total of 98 unbeaten league matches going into this crucial game, Dan Vincent fired Veryan into the lead. Ten minutes later Jordy Willmott drew the visitor’s level and later St Dennis were reduced to ten men when Kyle Willmott was sent off. Liam Cocks came on as a second half substitute and restored the Veryan lead but five minute later Lee Rickard restored parity. Rickard scored a second to put St Dennis ahead for the first time and five minutes from time he completed a hat trick from the penalty spot after being brought down a little controversially in the box. Passions continued to rise with Veryan’s Alex Pearce getting sent off shortly afterwards. Altarnun slipped ever closer to relegation after losing 6-3 at home to AFC Bodmin. A hat trick from Mike Horne did the most damage with Fraser Robinson, Corey Stewart and Bryn Sturdy adding a goal apiece for the visitors. Nick Oldaker replied with a brace for Altarnun with Ashley Bowen adding their other goal. St Dominick eased relegation fears after beating Holywell/Cubert Athletic 3-1. Josh Searle gave St Dominick a 16th minute lead and it was only good goalkeeping and defence that stopped the hosts increasing their advantage. Holywell were rewarded for their efforts when a 25th minute free kick rebounded back for Ash Williams to strike an equaliser. Ben Jeffery restored St Dominick’s lead after the break with Alex Mortimore converting a 53rd minute penalty to put them clear. Mortimore was through on goal just outside the area in the 70th minute when the visiting keeper made a desperate lunge for which he was sent off, but the hosts were unable to take further advantage of their extra man. Boscastle missed the chance to close in on the top two in Division Two when held three all at home by second placed Queens Rangers. Boscastle scored through Sam Haddy and two own goals, but the visitors promotion hopes were enhanced by the goals from Phil Orchard, Jamie Patient and Nick Hutton that earned them an important point. Tregrehan Mills and Tintagel shared six goals. Corey Cross tapped in from close range to give the hosts an 8th minute lead. This was the only goal of an evenly fought first half. Brandon Chapman doubled the lead in the 50th minute but Shaun Keeble brought Tintagel back into the game with a great finish from a tight angle. Nathan Mitchell tapped in an equaliser before Dean Dingle, on his return to the club, came off the bench to restore the hosts lead. Adam Price lobbed the keeper to earn Tintagel their point. St Cleer won a bad tempered affair at St Breward 5-3 with Charlie Coates hitting a hat trick in his third successive game. Jack Ostle and Dan Sharp completed the St Cleer scoring whilst St Breward replied through Martin Jago, Rob Marks and Scott Burke. The home sides humour was not helped by four shots that came back off the woodwork. Division Three bottom side Tregony were well in their home game with Delabole until the visitors took a 65th minute lead as they missed opportunities in an even game up to that time. Delabole went on to win 3-0 with goals from Glen Burrell, Mike Barrett and Lee Dungey. Saltash United reserves won a closely fought game with Gorran 4-3. Curtis Lanfear, Ash Hooper, Mason Long and Ben Holter scored the home goals with Shane Kibell with a brace and Tom Guest replying for Gorran. Dobwalls have taken over at the top of Division Four after their 5-0 defeat of St Mawgan reserves. Matt Carter-Brown hit a hat trick with Jake Baker and James Colwill completing the scoring. AFC Par beat St Dennis reserves 4-2. Richard Griffin hit a hat trick with James Edens adding the other Par goal. St Dennis replied with goals from Josh Higman and Dean Burnett. Roche beat Lanreath 4-1. Following an even 1st half Roche took the lead when 16 year old Jack Taylor hit a superb volley into the far corner. Roche doubled their lead not long after when Harrison Burdon let fly from the edge of the box. Another 16 year old Harry Trethewey playing his first senior match added a third with a vicious drive across goal which eluded everyone and flew into the far corner. Lanreath reduced the deficit through Adam Parry towards the end but there was still time for Roche to add a fourth when Jacob Rowe smashed home late on. Week St Mary moved back to their old ground to enable their Division Five match with Looe Town to go ahead. They were rewarded for their early morning efforts to prepare the pitch with Jimmy Shanks, Mike Feltham and Simon Furse scoring in a fine 3-0 win. Lamerton Community stretched their lead at the top beating Lostwithiel reserves 6-2. Nathan Panter and Dan Behennah scored a brace apiece with Paul Cowling and Tim Westcott completing the home tally. Aaron Honey scored one of the visitor’s replies. Omar Abou-Bou scored a hat trick as Polperro thrashed St Anns Chapel 8-1. Antony Harman added a brace with Josef Toms, Macauley Andrews-Jones and an own goal completing their tally. Chris Robinson replied for St Anns. Southgate Seniors recent poor run continued when beaten 2-1 at home by Wadebridge Town. Liam Cairns scored for Southgate but goals from Jordan Stone and Aaron White gave the visitors the spoils.
  5. JJ Jones Duchy League Saltash United suffered a setback to their Premier Division title ambitions after a 2-0 defeat at North Petherwin. Greg Hutchings fired the first from the penalty spot with Josh Sanders getting the second to confirm the points. LC Phoenix earned another fine scalp in a 2-1 home win over Edgcumbe to remain at the top. Phoenix scored through a Brad Stokes header and a Nathan Cox penalty. Without league football since early December, St Minver are now playing catch up but they started the chase with a 4-1 win at Pelynt. Steve Wootton fired them into a 2nd minute lead with a shot from the edge of the area. Ryan Pooley added a second in the 55th minute with Kristian Stafford adding the third in the 75th minute. Two more minutes passed before Mike Kempthorne struck with a long range free kick to put the visitors out of sight. Pelynt deservedly pulled a goal back from a Jake Thomas penalty and overall showed much improvement on recent form. The game between St Stephen and Lostwithiel was lifeless for 84 minutes and then produced a deluge of late goals as Lostwithiel caused an upset with a 3-2 win. James Hutchings fired the visitors into the 84th minute lead only for Matt Truscott to equalise a minute later. Hutchings restored Lostwithiel’s lead in the 86th minute but amazingly virtually from the restart Truscott equalised for a second time. With St Stephen trying to force the win, Lostwithiel broke quickly and Jordan Cummings lobbed the keeper for a 90th minute winner. Callington Town were not at their best when beaten 6-1 at home by Biscovey. Simon Sutherland scored the home consolation. Veryan made it twelve wins from 12 league games to stamp their authority on the Division One table. They won 2-1 at Holywell/Cubert Athletic with Justin Trebilcock and Dan Vincent scoring their goals. Peter Bruce replied for Holywell. Second placed St Mawgan kept up the chase after beating Gunnislake 3-1. Stuart Harris scored a hat trick for the hosts with Justin Bullock getting the visitors consolation. Gerrans & St Mawes United earned a hard fought win against a quality St Dominick side. GSM won 3-1 with Charlie Jones getting a brace and Harry Wilshaw their other goal. St Dominick replied with an Alex Mortimore penalty. Matt Searle scored a hat trick and Zak Smith-Brokenshire added a brace as Sticker won 9-1 at Altarnun. Adam Cleaves, Jack Boardman, Sam Fogarty and Connor Paine completed the Sticker tally with Nick Oldaker claiming the home consolation. AFC Bodmin and St Columb Major shared six goals. Mike Horne scored a brace and Paul Dowling one for Bodmin with Dan Ball, Scott Taylor and Craig Allen replying for St Columb to earn a vital point which takes them four points clear of the bottom two. Tregrehan Mills came from 3-0 down at half time to beat Boscastle 4-3 in a really up and down Division Two clash. Boscastle took a 2nd minute lead when Lee Thomas deflected a shot past his own keeper. James Bosley added a second in the 15thminute from a far post header with Bosley getting his second direct from a corner. The second half however, saw fortunes completely reversed. Dom Swire pulled a goal back in the 59th minute and it was game on when Kyle Champkins tapped in the hosts second. Callum Chillingworth levelled the match in the 75th minute with a debut goal from Scott Best in the 84th minute giving Mills the spoils. Leaders Godolphin Atlantic maintained their advantage at the top despite an out of sorts performance in their 3-1 home win over North Hill. Lee Budge scored a brace with Lee Paxton getting the other home goal and missing a penalty which was well saved by the North Hill goalkeeper. Sam Smith had earlier pulled one goal back for North Hill to make it 1-1. Queens Rangers remain second after a Jamie Patient hat trick helped guide their 6-1 win at Mevagissey. Ben Hawken added a brace for Rangers with Jake Hughes completing their tally. Harry Prynn replied for Mevagissey. St Merryn won a sporting contest with St Newlyn East 4-1. Lewis Canfield, Jack Lawrence, Adam Clement and Josh Dark got a goal apiece for St Merryn with Ross London converting a first half penalty for the Newlyn goal. Charlie Coates scored a hat trick for a second successive Saturday as St Cleer beat Tintagel 4-1. Nathan Mitchell gave Tintagel a 42nd minute lead with a good goal. St Cleer equalised in the 54th minute and three goals in a ten minute spell in the last quarter of the game gave them a merited victory. Brad Cole claimed the other home goal. Lifton lost 4-2 at home to St Breward. Antony Coles and Barry Rutherford were the home marksmen. Tregony bottom of Division Three and without a win all season led second placed Calstock 4-1 with 25 minutes to play but the title hopefuls hit back to inflict a sickening 5-4 defeat on the hosts and regain top spot in the table. Tregony had produced their best display by far to lead with a brace from Luke Worrall and a goal apiece from Steve Floyd-Norris and Owen Trudgeon. Calstock however have a good team spirit and finished strongly to win with a Berryn Phillips brace and goals from Ross Lavers, Ben Williams and Tom Savage. Stoke Climsland move up to fourth ahead of Saltash United reserves whom they beat 2-1 away from home. The game could have gone either way and was very evenly fought. Goals from Mike Norman and Kieran Ryall gave the visitors the points. Jamie Power replied for Saltash. Delabole United beat North Petherwin reserves 3-2. Glen Burrell scored a brace with Luke King completing the home scoring. Andy Sleeman and Ali Kennedy replied for North Petherwin. Gorran completed a double over High Street within 8 days. They won 3-1 with Tom Guest, Mike Brennan and Andrew Whatty getting their goals. The contest was much closer than the previous week with Ryan Best replying for High Street. Young referee Scott McKenzie had another fine game although his day was somewhat ruined three minutes from time when he had no choice but to dismiss the High Street keeper. Dobwalls pulled to within two points of Division Four leaders Foxhole with a game in hand after a two nil win at Roche. The first half was very even with both sides missing good chances and it wasn't until the second half the game changed. Ben Lawrence was sent off for the hosts and minutes later Dobwalls went in front. The game could still have gone either way as the visitors couldn't quite find a clear chance and their keeper saved brilliantly to deny Roche an equaliser in the last minute. Dobwalls did add a second on the break in added time to put the game beyond Roche. Jake Baker and Jordan Bate were the Dobwalls scorers. However Rame Peninsula remain second a point behind the leaders after level games. They defeated St Teath 5-1 with Ryan Goodrum hitting a hat trick and Richard Bond and Luke Robinson adding a goal apiece. Lanreath went down 2-5 at home to AFC Par. Tom Rowe and Adam Parry scored for Lanreath. St Eval Spitfires drop from the top of Division Five after suffering a 2-0 defeat at Liskeard Athletic. Matt Pascoe and Zak Mollard were the scorers. Lamerton Community are the new leaders after beating Wadebridge Town 4-0. Dan Behennah hit a hat trick with Ben Pridham adding the other goal. Boscastle reserves still seek a first point after losing 2-1 at Week St Mary. Keith Felton scored both home goals, the first from the penalty spot. Aidan Hewitt replied for Boscastle. St Anns Chapel also remain pointless but were much more competitive in their 2-0 loss at Lostwithiel reserves. Two Gus Honey goals in the first half sealed the win. Looe Town picked up a fine 2-0 win over Southgate Seniors with Max Anderson getting both goals.